- Support for MSI patches in the configuration wizard: Patches can now be added/edited in the configuration wizard and are no longer removed when editing a configuration file with existing patch entries.
- Add new wizard to more easily create/edit a netECM:Launcher (launcherConfig.xml) configuration file.
- Add new event after creating folders.
- Add available application icon when registering a new application.
- Change target .NET Framework from 3.5 to 4.6.2.
- Update ConfigMgr assemblies.
- Update RunLauncher.exe from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0.
- Update log4net from 2.0.5 to 2.0.8.
- Fix wrong display name of Launcher Archive (Old: NetEcmLauncherSetup_xx.zip, New: netECM-Launcher-xx.zip).
- Add Exit Code 99801 to App.config.
- Change naming conventions in Launcher Registration Wizard.
- Fix wrong naming conventions in Launcher Registration Wizard.
- Set preselected language and architecture of deployment types depending on other deployment types.
- Add manual upload to Launcher Registration Wizard.
- Add new operating systems to x64 Global Condition.
- Set language from launcherConfig.xml as required language in deployment type.
- Set architecture from launcherConfig.xml as required architecture in deployment type.
- Fix bug which sets unknown languages as required operating system language.
- Skip wizard steps without user interaction
- New possibility to specify a proxy while downloading new launcher versions
- Fix bug which prevents adding collections or deployments if there are folders which don't meet the Best Practice concept
- Set localized description for applications
- An uninstall task is no longer required in launcherConfig.xml
- Fix the wrong registration of the deployment type return codes
- New About Dialog including EULA
- Additional opportunities to select application path on register application
- Handle custom param CFG_INFOCONFIGNAME in register launcher process
- Read license key in console mode
- License dialog box
- Show correct application name in about dialog
- Support App-V deployment type
- Option PersistContentInClientCache for Script-, Launcher- and AppV-DeploymentType in app.config
- Read attributes codeType, name and description from exitCode elements in launcherConfig.xml
- Remove custom parameter CFG_OPENPROCESSHANDLERENABLED=0 from launcher registration configuration section
- Register launcher process
- Fix get application by model name. The condition in the query is extended with the option IsLatest=True
- Add Collections to existing Applications.
- Handle UpdateSupersedence Attribute on Deployments.
- Close stream after reading launcherConfig.xml file.
- Read Success Exit Codes for Launcher from Package-Config.
- Update licensing library.
- Configuration of dynamic Collection Names
- Add name and description for exit codes
- Fix Bug in Supersedence creator
- Fix issue with wrong destination path in environment variables.
- Template Folder for virtual Applications.
- Execute custom Script on register Application.
- Show Requirements in Summary.
- A Custom Requirement can be not required.
- Add Custom Requirements
- Cancel registration if real paths do not merge with pahts in launcher.config.
- Cancel registration if collection to create already exists.
- Implement Command Line Mode
- Change Target Framework to 3.5
- Fix spelling errors.
- Uninstall Collections are allways required.
- Requirement language of Deployment Types includes all Specific Cultures of a Neutral Culture (e.g. DE includes de-de, de-ch, etc.)
- The OS Architecture Global condition changed. It is now an expresson no more a wql query.
- No Step is selected in the register tab.
- The issue of not working WoL-Flag for CollectionTemplates is fixed.
- Prefix and path for new collections can be configured.
- CollectionTemplates can be configured for every site. The collection step in the Registration Wizard is able to show the different collections.
- The Collection Step can be skiped by pushing the Next button without searching collections.
- The configuration on the Supersedence step will not be lost on returning to this step.
- If only one Deployment Type exists and the Architechure is x86 the flag "RunAsX86Onx64.." is enabled by default.
- After the registration step no additional step is required. It is possible to close the wizard in this step.
- On registering an application the name of the application is visible in the wizard header.
- CreateFolder adds the value P to the installation type instead of 'Physical'.
- Allow Fullstops in CreateFolder
- Template for Deploy Folders
- Template for Documentation Folder
- Default Value on Primary Device edited
- Localized Application Name like Application Name
- Sub Folders for Collections
- Language selection edited
- Check if file structure matches with launcherConfig.xml
- No unsupported characters in Create Folder possible with copy & paste
- Default app.config edited: Return codes and limiting collection